CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

U2 tonight, YIPPEE!

As I’m sure you know U2 is busy doing a world tour and are in South Africa at the moment.
They did their first concert in Johannesburg on Sunday, which apparently was awesome!
When the tickets sales opened G and myself said that we would go if we could find tickets that were not too expensive, that morning we went online to buy the tickets at Computicket and the website had crashed due to overload!
Later that day we went to one of our local malls and I remembered that they had a computicket there that not many people know about, so we popped in went straight to the counter and bought 5x R161 tickets!
(Keep in mind that some people waited for up to 5 hours in a queue to buy their tickets)
So as far as I’m concerned it was meant to be! 
So now, the day has come and I am super excited for the concert tonight!
Not only to I get to watch U2 tonight BUT there is a South African band called springbok nude girls that is also going to be playing, they were my favorite band when I was a teenage and unfortunately they broke up a while back so I get to see them perform too – whoop whoop!
Now I just need to get through the day so that I can and try my best to stay focused on the work that I need to get done today!
The concert is going to be in the new stadium that was built for the soccer world cup, there are going to be about 72 000 people there tonight which is 8080 more people than we had at the semi-final world cup game.
I have never been in such a big crowd before so this should be interesting! 
I have made sure that the rest of the weekend is going to be relaxing!  I have going for a hour and half’s worth of manicure tomorrow ~ all in preparation for the big three zero that is coming up next week.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Till next time!
L

0 comments:

Post a Comment