CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Engagement Photo's

I know that this post is way to late as I have been married for 2 months already but it was something that I wanted to blog about but really didn't have the time!

2 weeks before our wedding day G and myself got up at 5am, yes 5am *cries* and drove through to Kalk Bay for our engagement shoot.

It was a beautiful morning and the beach was breath taking at that time of the morning, I love living in Cape Town.

We had loads of fun playing models for the morning and it was good pratice for when we needed to have our wedding photo's taken.

Some pics from our shoot...












Till next time!
L









1 comments:

Ginger

Those are great! Thank you for sharing them. I think I said this before, but you make such a cute couple!

Post a Comment