CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

my weekend in a nutshell

Saturday was a nice lazy day, I had a bit of a headache in the morning so G went and did the shopping for me - was a nice treat not to have to worry about that.
I worked on some of my mosaic pieces, I'm currently busy with a cutlery caddy, which besides doing the grouting I'm basically finished with, a tissue box holder for G's desk at work which I started on Saturday evening and then when I ran out of blue tiles for that I worked on a coaster.

Sunday my folks, brother and gran came around for a braai (barbeque) it was such a lovely day, the weather was perfect, the food was yummy and the conversation was good!

G had the day off today as tomorrow is a public holiday here in SA I sadly had to trapse into the office and just wish I was outside in the sunshine :-)
I made it through the day and am looking foward to sleeping in tomorrow morning and possibly finishing off the tissue box holder so that G can take it with him to work on Wednesday!

Till next time!
L

0 comments:

Post a Comment