CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finally!

I finally manage to get my blog started and then life happens and I don’t have a chance to even look at it for what feels like forever.
This has been such a busy time, I have been busy planning our year end function at work which we had on Saturday night.  Planning this event consumed a lot of my time so now it’s time to start with all of my Christmas goodies J
We are having our first Christmas lunch on Saturday with family that are not going to be here for Christmas, I am really excited – this is my first official Christmas event that I will be hosting – yay!
I have found red fabric for our table cloth with this beautiful Christmas chiffon type material to use as a runner, so pretty.
This will also be my trial run for the 25th December which will also be hosted at our home, I am super excited for all the festivities.
I love this time of the year, I know that it is busy and the shops are crazy with shoppers coming out of everywhere but it is such a beautiful time of the year a time of family, reflecting, faith and loads of fun and of course loads of good food.
Till next time.
L

1 comments:

Betty Bake

it is a beautiful time of year :)

Post a Comment