CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

We unfortunately do not celebrate Thanksgiving in South Africa, although I really wish that we did. It just looks like such a fun holiday.

I love the thought of having a day to be thankful, I know that it should be something that we do on a daily bases and there are day's that I do but I know that to many day's pass by in a year that I take the things that I have and the way that God has blessed me for granted.

So, if we celebrated Thanksgiving in South Africa this would be my list of things that I am thankful for:

♥ That Jesus is my Lord and Saviour
♥ God's grace
♥ My amazing husband
♥ My family
♥ My beautiful home
♥ My car
♥ That I get to work from home
♥ That I get to see Table Mountain everyday
♥ For google and the Internet

Now if only I had a Turkey dinner for supper tonight!

Till next time!
L

2 comments:

Ginger

I love your Thanksgiving post! You can celebrate it with us next year! It doesn't matter that you are in South Africa... you can celebrate it anyway! :)

Bits of L

Thanks Ginger. I hope that you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family. I think I might just celebrate with you next year. :-)

Post a Comment