CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where has the time gone!

As I sit and type this, I am busy watching the rain fall on the window in front of me.  It is supposed to be summer in South Africa but we are getting enjoy a wonderful winter's day in between!

Christmas is almost upon us and I am not nearly as ready as I would like to be.  I haven't even finished my Christmas shopping yet, I don't enjoy going to the malls at any other time of the year so I really don't enjoy going 11 days before Christmas!

I still need to buy fabric for my table cloths and runner and then I of course need to sew them ~ yikes!

I'm not quite sure what happened, one second I have plenty of time to prepare I blink and suddenly there are only 11 days left...

I have been mosaicing till it comes out of my ears trying to finish a Christmas present and some birthday presents, I finished the last project today now I just need to grout and paint and then it can go under the Christmas tree, phew!

I still have some Christmas baking to do, I would like to make some biscuits this weekend and I am trying to decide how I am going to decorate the Christmas cake that G's mom is going to make for Christmas day - ideas are welcome!

Oh well, off to the mall for me :(

Till next time,
L

1 comments:

Ginger

I'm so glad I'm not the only one struggling to be ready! So much to do and so little time.

I hope you will post some pictures of your mosaic pieces so we can all see. I would love to see them! I wish I could give you some ideas on the cake, but I am the worst cake decorator on the planet... seriously! :)

PS - I hope you survived the mall!

Post a Comment