CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas is over!

Christmas is finally over in our household, yes a little late but I only took my Christmas decorations down this morning! Shocking, I know!

My original plan was to take them down last Sunday but my body decided to pick up a tummy bug and I have been woman down all week.
Today is the first day that I am feeling better.  Our cleaning lady is here today so if I didn't take the decorations down this morning I would have had to wait another week and I am probably already pushing it since we are almost half way through January!

I must admit that I have enjoyed the decorations more after Christmas, we seemed to spend more time in the lounge with the lights on once Christmas was finished.

Someone joked with me the other day and suggested that I just keep my decorations up until next Christmas and although it was a joke it was rather tempting.

Things have been relatively quiet in the L household.  Last weekend we spend just about the whole weekend in the pool, the weather was lovely and the water 31 degrees.  I also got to try out my kitchenaid that G got me for Christmas, it's awesome!  I made us home made pasta, what a pleasure and Malva pudding, both turned out lovely.

I spent most of this week in bed!  Isn't it funny that when we are really busy we want time to rest and wish we could sit and do nothing except relax well this week I got that and it was nice for one day but then I felt like I was going crazy.

I am the type of person that sits in front of the TV and crafts at the same time, I usually can't just sit and watch.  This week I didn't have the energy to do anything else but just lie there and watch and geesh it got frustrating!

Good thing is, I am up and about and again and on the mend.  I also lost a few kilos, which I know in theory you put back on again when you are better but I am going to try my utmost to keep them off.

Till next time!
L

1 comments:

Ginger

I'm sorry you have been sick! I'm so tired of being sick this year! I just keep whining and whining because I can't take it anymore. :(

I'm glad you are feeling better though! I'm so jealous... I want to play in a warm pool!

Post a Comment