CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

3 posts in one week, I think it is a new record for me!

I saw this saying on facebook the other day:

"In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion"

I had a really good chuckle at this saying because I have someone in my life right now that I would love to say this too, not to be nasty but just because they are acting that pathetic!

G and I went out for dinner last night, it was really nice to get out of the house for a bit.  Yesterday I felt some cabin fever. I guess working from home, does that to you!
We went to the waterfront for supper, the food was good but the service was terrible. It's really disappointing. It is the Fourth time we have been to this restaurant in the last 3 months and every time the service has gotten worse, I don't think we will go back which is a pity!

I was so tired when we got home, I was sleeping before I put my head on my pillow.

It is going to be another scorcher in Cape Town today, 34 Degrees Celsius - ouch! We will hopefully spend the day sitting under fans and swimming in the pool.

Hope that you all have a good weekend!
Till next time.
L



0 comments:

Post a Comment