CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

Melkbos Beach

G got home from work on time last night, this hasn't happened often lately as he has been so busy. For the last couple of months even when he has arrived home on time it is with this laptop in hand so that he can carry on working. 

Last night I was very excited to see my hubbie walk through the door on time with no laptop bag in hand, yay :-)

Supper was ready so we ate and then went for a walk on Melkbos* beach. It was a little windy but it didn't matter it was still beautiful!

I grew up in a seaside town and Fish Hoek beach is really beautiful, I would often go for a walk on the beach in the evening and watch the sunset while walking. There is something so tranquil about the beach.

Since I have moved to the Northern Suburbs, there are not many nice beaches. The only one that I like is Melkbos and that is about a 20 minute drive, so we don't go very often.

Last night was a real treat, as you can see by the photo's



G walking, I love the pattern in the sand it was so pretty




Such a lovely end to the day!

Till next time!
L


*Melkbos is an Afrikaans word for Milk Bush

1 comments:

Ginger

Beautiful! I wish I lived close to a beach!

Post a Comment