CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

31 Days and Counting!

So today is exactly a month till I turn the big THREE ZERO!

I've never been one to worry about birthday's and how old i'm turning and I'm okay with the fact that I'm turning 30...

BUT, (of course there ALWAYS has to be a but...)
there are day's when I struggle not with the fact that i'm turning 30 but that there are certain things in my life that are not in place yet...

I'm turning 30 and I'm not a mom yet - don't get me wrong i'm am okay with it and I know that it has happened this way for a reason and that God has His time for me to become a mom and it will be the perfect time BUT (there's that word again...) I'm still human and sometimes it's difficult!

I'm turning 30 and I'm not married yet...  Again I know that God has His perfect timing and He has given me an awesome boyfriend so at least that's a start BUT again I'm still human and I wish my turn would come up next!

I'm turning 30 and I haven't finished studying - okay this one is not to bad, I have finished studying my main diploma but I am doing a photography course and I have hardly started the material and I'm now going to be studying through work to get a promotion.

I'm turning 30 and live in Cape Town and have only been up Table Mountain once and I was 5 years old (so I don't think that counts)

I'm turning 30 and I'm not at my goal weight.

Okay, enough rambling for today.

Till next time!
L

2 comments:

Ginger

I remember feeling this same way when I turned 30. I don't know what it is about that number, but I think it does it to all of us.

It sounds like you have accomplished much in your 30 years. You have much to be proud of. Don't worry - God will bless you with a family when the time is right. Sometimes the trials of our faith are so hard, but we learn so much from them! Happy 30 next month! :)

Cheilsea

I can't really relate yet because I'm only 22 but I think all of your feelings are completely valid. It's wonderful that you recognize that God has a plan for you and you have accepted that, BUT we all struggle with that sometimes and wonder "Hello God...what the heck are you thinking?!" :) Everything will fall into place just as it should.

Post a Comment