CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Resolutions or Not!

I gave up making New Years Resolutions a long time ago because like many other people I just never stick to them.

Which ever way you look at it though the New Year is always a time of reflection...  Reflecting on the year that has just passed and looking at the things that you would like to change for the year ahead...

I have been thinking a lot about the things that I would like to change in my life this year, so hear goes...

♥ Start running again

♥ Lose a few kilo's without a diet.  This one I have started, I have tried to diet and they are always so difficult and I always put the weight back on when I stop them.  So I am trying just eating properly and combining that with running, I am hoping to see results...

♥ Craft more, I have a few mosaic projects that I have started and also a few that I have in mind.  I would like to start making more time for my crafts

♥ Bake more, I love baking but I find that I hardly ever bake.  There are a few things that I would like to try, like coconut ice, chelsea buns, lamingtons and loads more ~ recipes welcome!

♥ Be more organised.  I am a pretty organised person but I would like to improve on it to make little things in my life easier.

♥ Clean out the cupboards.  This I have also started already, my plan is to tackle at least one cupboard on the weekends that I am home

♥ Make an inventory and preset menu and shopping list.  Every weekend I plan our meals for the week and make our shopping list.  Sunday is our weekly shopping day!  This year I would like to streamline it a bit by making a spreadsheet of meals and shopping items, making this process a little faster

Sitting down and thinking about it I could probably carry on forever but I think that these things are a good start to making my life easier and better!

Till next time!
L

2 comments:

Ginger

I think you and I are alot alike! I don't do resolutions or diets either. As you could tell from my post - I've got some weight to lose. I haven't had very many sweets for the past 3 days and have been going up and down the stairs at work. I've lost 2 pounds already (not sure how this converts to kilos.) You must be pretty tiny if you are wanting to weigh 100 lbs! Thanks for the comments on my blog!

Bits of L

I thought the same! I have been trying for about a week now, haven't had to many sweets but gave in to some ice cream the other night after dinner. It's a pleasure and thank you for your comment on mine!

Post a Comment