CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Memory never to be Forgotten!

When we made the plans for my parents to come visit for the first time after their trip to Botswana, my mom and myself decided that the earlier they arrive the better, so 10am on Saturday morning I was waiting with excitement to hear their car pull up in our driveway!

The time had finally arrived. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself!  The first look at my mom and I could of burst into tears with happiness!  I cannot explain how emotional I felt when my mom hugged me, it will be one of those special moments that I will always remember.

We had a lovely day!  Chatting, eating, sitting outside in the sun looking at the pictures from my parents trip.

I tried a new recipe that I found on a food blog - quick and easy chelsea buns!  It was wonderful, we have a bread machine so I made the dough in the machine take it out rolled it put all the goodies on folded it, cut it and popped it in the oven - that simple!
They were really yummy!



I also baked a loaf of bread - in our bread machine, of course and made a mango chicken salad for lunch - lovely flavours together.

Till next time!
L

3 comments:

Ginger

Your sweet buns look so yummy! I'm glad you had a nice visit with your parents. Family is the most important part of us, isn't it?

Cheilsea

So glad you had a wonderful visit with your parents. It's so nice to see family again after being away from them. The Chelsea buns look yummy!

Shell

Sounds like a wonderful visit!

Post a Comment