CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Time has Finally Come!

My parents went to Botswana for 2 and a half months, they left in November 2010 and got back on Wednesday night.

They were so anxious to get home that they drove for 23 hours straight!

I missed my mom so so much while she was gone! Thankfully for the wonderful world of technology we got to catch up almost everyday but it's just not the same as having her here.

We live about a 30 minute drive away from each other so we haven't seen them since they have arrived.  They are coming to us tomorrow for lunch, I am so excited!

I can't wait to give my mom a hug! I feel like I am a little girl waiting to open her Christmas present, is that weird?

Till next time!
L

3 comments:

Ginger

I don't think that's weird at all! I hope you enjoy your lunch and your visit.

I keep thinking about how you said it is hot there... I'm wishing I was there... I'm sick of snow today! :)

Unknown

I love the fact that you love your mom! My girls and I love each other, too! It makes me so happy...their love. It must feel the same for your mom! Oh, and BTW, I noticed in your profile that you like the same books that I have read and liked a lot. Have you read, "Deadline", by Randy Alcorn? Really good. I didn't think I would like it, but "forced" myself. It ended up being one of my two favorite books. Bet you would like it...you might even be like me and think it doesn't look too interesting to you...

Bits of L

Ginger: I have never experienced snow, so I would love to be in the snow right now. On some day's it's reached up to 40°C (that's about 104°F) in Cape Town!

Shay: Thank you, I know that my mom's love makes me happy too! No, I haven't read Deadline - I'll look out for it, thank you.

Post a Comment